Taco 009 Circulation Pump. Includes O-rings. Power Supply Cord (p/n 556) sold separately. This is the most common pump used for outdoor wood furnace/boiler installations.
The High Velocity series Taco 009-HBF5-J (Central Boiler special version) Circulator Pump is designed for use in high head and low flow applications in hydronic heating and radiant heating. Features a field-serviceable cartridge which allows to replace the cartrigde without replacing the entire circulator. The Taco 009-F5 maintenance free design provides unmatched reliability.
Taco 009-HBF5-J replaces:
Grundfos UP15-100, Armstrong Astro70 and Wilo Star 32.
- Hydronic Heating/Cooling
- Radiant Heating
- Applications with High Pressure Drop (High Head)
- Wood Boilers / Furnaces
- Hydro-Air Fan Coils
- And others
- Flow Range: 0-10 GPM
- Head Range: 0-35 Feet
- Minimum Fluid Temperature: 40F (4C)
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 230F (110C)
- Maximum Working Pressure: 125 psi
- Connection Sizes: 3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2" Flanged
- Voltage: 115V
- Hertz: 60Hz
- Phase: 1
- Amps: 1.40A
- HP: 1/8HP