Taco 00e series VT2218 Delta-T Variable Speed circulator is a temperature sensing, self-adjusting, variable speed, high-efficiency wet rotor circulator with an ECM permanent magnet motor. Operating modes include Delta-T differential temperature, 4 fixed speeds, set point heat, set point cool and boiler protection.
The VT2218 is a temperature sensing, variable speed, high-efficiency wet rotor circulator with an ECM permanent magnet motor. It's ideal for Delta-T or setpoint temperature applications. Typical uses include hydronic systems zoned with zone valves, radiant loops, injection pumping, snowmelt or hydro-air fan coils. Can also be used in constant speed mode for zoning with circulators, indirect water heaters or primary boiler loops.
- Maximum Shut-off Head: 22 feet
- Maximum Flow: 18 gpm
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 125 psi (862 kPa)
- Maximum Water Temp: 230F (110C)
- Minimum Water Temp: 36F (2C)
- Electrical specifications: Voltage: 110-120V, 50/60 Hz, Single phase Operating Power Range: 9W to 58W Maximum AMP Rating: 0.67
- Equipped with a cast iron casing and should be used for closed loop systems only.
- Taco circulator pumps are for indoor use only
- Acceptable for use with water or maximum of 50% water/glycol solution.
- Flange: Universal
- Includes Sensors
- Casing: Cast Iron
- Stator Housing: Aluminum/Composite
- Cartridge: Stainless Steel
- Impeller: Non-Metallic
- Shaft: Ceramic
- Bearings: Ceramic
- O-Ring & Gaskets:EPDM
- Integral Flow Check (IFC ): Body, Plunger: Acetal, O-ring Seal: EPDM, Spring: Stainless Steel