Temporarily on backorder. Orders placed today are estimated to ship the week of November 29th 2021.
Each Taco 007-ZF5-9 model Priority Zoning Circulator comes with a built-in transformer, relay and priority switch, so all the wiring is done directly to the circulator's PC board, making it ideal for adding a zone or an indirect hot water heater.
The priority switch allows the installer to choose the zone that requires the most attention and, when activated, run only that circulator. Taco 007-ZF5-9 priority zoning circulator can be used in conjunction with other circulators or zone valves.
Gaskets (O-rings) included
**NOTE** The pump you receive may have a different number (007-ZBF5-9J), this is the EXACT same pump with a unique Central Boiler model number on it. Again, this is the EXACT pump.
The Taco 007-ZF5-9 model is most commonly used for zoning with circulator pumps, as well as:
- Indirect hot water heaters
- Adding a zone
- Prioritizing under-sized zones
- Flow Range: 0-23 GPM
- Head Range: 0-10 Feet
- Minimum Fluid Temperature: 40 F (4C)
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 230 F (115C)
- Maximum Working Pressure: 125 psi
- Connection Sizes: 3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2" Flanged
- Terminals R+W: 24VAC, Phase 1
- Terminals X+X: 24VAC
- Terminals R+C: 24VAC (Output) 0.5VA (max)
- Terminal P- Priority: 115VAC, Phase 1, 5.0 Amps Inrush Current (max)
- Terminals H+N: 115VAC, Phase 1, 8.0 Amps Inrush Current (max)
- 24VAC SPDT 2-Wire Heating;
- 24VAC Digital Electronic;
- 2-Wire Max Draw 30 Milliamps;
- Patented Design
- Snap-in PC Board
- Removable, Quick-Connect Low Voltage terminal strip
- UL Listed
- Simplified Wiring
- LED Power Light
- 100% Factory Tested
- Works With Other Circulators or Zone Valves
- Universal Thermostat Compatibility
- Made in USA