Taco Zone Sentry Zone Valves provide on-off, normally open or normally closed control in both both and closed hydronic systems. Simple to install and operate, the valve can be installed in any direction, in any orientation.
Snap-in quick connects make for a simple and secure wiring hook-up. LED shows full functionality of the valve's operation and thermostat status. Uses half the power of the 560 Series Zone Valves.
Ease of Installation / Operation:
The Taco Zone Sentry is the most technologically advanced zone valve ever made. It’s also simple to install and operate. The valve can be installed in any direction, in any orientation. We then went a step further, allowing the operator to be mounted to the 2-way valve body in either direction, great for those tight baseboard jobs.
Snap-in quick connects on the back of the valve make for a simple, secure and fast wiring hook-up. A green LED light shows full functionality of the valve’s operation and thermostat status. Under a no power situation the manual override button located on the top of the valve allows the ball to be rotated up to 90° and is also marked with a slot to indicate the position of the valve.
- Max. Operating Pressure: 300 PSI (2100 kPa)
- Max. Shutoff Pressure: 125 PSI (875 kPa)
- Max. Ambient Temp: 135°F
- Fluid Temp. Range: 20-240°F (7°-115°C)
- Service: Water or Water/Glycol up to 50% Glycol Close Systems
- Ball Rotation Speed: (90° turn), Approx. 5 seconds
- Electrical Rating: 24 VAC, 60Hz 0.48 Amps
- Power Consumption: 11.4 W, 0.48 Amps
- Power Consumption: 1.44W, 0.06 Amps
- Heat Anticipator: Setting 0.5 Amps
- End Switch Rating: 1 Amp @ 24 VAC