Replaces TACO 007e
Taco 0015e3™ is a variable speed, high-efficiency wet rotor circulator with an ECM permanent magnet motor. It’s ideal for hydronic systems zoned with circulators or zone valves. With 3 easy settings, the 0015e3 delivers performance, reliability and ease of installation that made the 00® famous.
- BIO Barrier® protects pump from system contaminants
- Integral Flow Check (IFC) included
- SureStart ™ automatic unblocking and air purging mode
- High-efficiency ECM motor uses up to 85% less electricity
- Integral Flow Check (IFC®) included
- Dual electrical knockouts, 6” stranded wire leads included for easy wiring.
- Use with a Taco ZVC Zone Valve Control or SR Switching Relay for ON/OFF operation.
- 3 easy settings: LOW (5 feet head), MEDIUM (10 feet head), HIGH (18 feet head), 16 gpm max flow.
- Optional 2-way flange model reduces SKUs and provides universal fit-up to any flange position.
- Double insulated. No ground wire required.
- Whisper quiet operation.
The 0015e3 is a variable speed, high-efficiency wet rotor circulator with an ECM permanent magnet motor. Its ECM performance is equivalent to the Taco 0015 3-Speed circulator and is ideal for hydronic systems zoned with circulators or zone valves. 0015e3 is not suitable for potable water or chilled water systems.
- Max. Shut-off Head: 18 feet
- Max. Flow: 16 gpm
- Max. Operating Pressure: 125 psi (8.6 bar)
- Max. Water Temp: 230F (110C)
- Min. Water Temp: 36F (2C)
- Electrical specifications: Voltage: 120V, 60 Hz Single phase Max. Operating Power: 44W Max. AMP Rating: 0.54
- Equipped with a cast iron casing and should be used for closed loop systems only
- Not suitable for chilled water or open loop potable water systems
- Taco circulator pumps are for indoor use only
- Acceptable for use with water or maximum of 50% water/glycol solution